Sunday 10 February 2013

Martha's Berry Crumble



Sigh. Yet again I fail at food blogging. I lost the recipe for this. BUT, I still have the pictures, so...partial win? What it is, is Martha Stewart's Berry Crumble with a sweet biscuit topping. I vaguely remember the biscuit having buttermilk in it, and a fine sprinkling of sugar on top. I feel like there are many recipes like this out there, and if you want you could definitely find a similar one. Because man do I love this idea, and did it ever taste delicious. The parts of it that I could taste at least, having burnt myself on hot berry juice because I couldn't wait to eat it! The berries themselves were blueberries, strawberries and blackberries, mixed with sugar and a few tbsp's of cornstarch, an a few drops of lemon juice.



No comments:

Post a Comment