Thursday 19 May 2011

Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my blog! If you're like me you're probably reading this while making dinner/studying/dreaming up a new crafting project/running around the house trying to figure out why all of your underwear are mysteriously missing (the latter two leading to the crocheted underwear incident of '07) or some combination of all four. Welcome, friend. I do a lot of things on the fly, often whilst sipping an occasional glass of wine...or three. Mostly I LOVE to cook and create delicious and esthetically pleasing meals. Hence, the name of this blog. I hope to share the knowledge I have while gaining some for myself at the same time. I'm definitely no Martha Stewart but then again neither is any mere mortal. Join me, haphazardly!

1 comment:

  1. they look wonderful!am jonesing for them already...remember canada post has express post.

    ReplyDelete